Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ignorance is Bliss...

...When you trust in God.

I have come to the realization that my plans mean nothing and my speculation of what the future holds amounts to the sum of my worry and desire to control everything around me.

I have accepted that sometimes ignorance as to what God has is bliss. largely due to the fact God has chosen this path for me, I have accepted to follow him, and therefore have no control since I give it all to Him.

It makes no since to hand God the keys to empower me and then take it back when I don't think He is doing it right. That would be like trying to tell you parents they are wrong when they dont allow you to go to a party with drugs and alcohol.

When we try and take back the control from God it only reveals our own lack of maturity and communication with God. If our relationship suffers so does our trust, God has wired you like that just accept it. It is a law of the created universe, anything not maintained will decay.

If you start believing, then you start trusting, then you will start becoming.

No comments: