Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I can't believe what God is doing

Fist off I want to start this off with a, " I can't believe what God is doing statement". So much has changed in so little time that it is hard to even comprehend that this is happening. Most, if not all, is in the spiritual realm and is coming to fruition in the physical now.
God is challenging us on every level showing us we don't have to get drug down with the weights that come not only with our culture (i.e bad eating habits, laziness, & self absorption) we can live our lives to serve other and be even more fulfilled then if we where to stay selfish human beings.
I was some what convicted in my heart this past Sunday with one of our pastors Mike Plane was speaking and he said, "We are not used to living this way and being used like this (Speaking of the transformation of God that is happening to our people), but this is what we are made to do."
The thought that I was not fulfilling my created purpose weighted heavy on me and still does. So much so that I am actively doing things to change it. Everything I am for his kingdoms cause is my new model.
If you see your self fulfilling the purpose of everything other than what you where created to do, remember, love God, love others, and seek the kingdom. These are the first steps to getting back on track.

No comments: