Friday, July 11, 2008

A Service to Remember and build on

Last Sunday was quite possibly one of the most phenomenal services I have ever been in. For all of you who don't go to Destiny Church We have two identical services on Sundays. Jim Stern my pastor also commented on it on his Blog, The power of God rested on that place that there was no second service, it was just pure worship and interaction with God.
The experience left me hungry, wanting more, and filled with expectancy everyday that God's Presences is here in my life. I have found my self wanting to have that type of experience not just in a corporate worship environment, but also in my home and person devotion.
If any one is interested in coming to Destiny Church you can get directions here. Even if it is a lengthy drive for you it is worth the Drive.

Last Sunday was defiantly A Service to Remember and build on.

No comments: